Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS) 16.2.1 is out and along with that there are few adapter released where I feel proud to tell that I was Solution Architect starting from designing to releasing.
- ServiceNow Adapter – this adapter released with outbound (to ServiceNow) support using SOAP API. This adapter abstract all complexities like –
- Dealing with multiple WSDLs
- Knowing the Applications / Modules name before hand
- Storing the credentials securely and passing the same with each request over an HTTP header
- Security (both credentials as well as messages)
- Error handling
- Request / Response trasformation
- SuccessFactors Adapter – This adapter also released with outbound (into SuccessFactors) support. This adapter provides following benefits vs directly leveraging web services from SuccessFactors –
- Need not to deal with complexity to pass the credentials over an HTTP cookies
- SuccessFactors WSDL is loosely types (meaning it does not contain objects level metadata) but adapter brings all objects and operations
- Support for query operation (SFQL)
- Backward compatible with new versions of SuccessFactors / API
Feel free to write it to me in case you have any question related to these adapters configuration or integration.