Instructions to Acquire Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
1) Concur Administrator logs in the concur application.
2) Go to the Administration drop down on the top right.
3) Follow Administration -> Company -> Web Services.
4) Select ‘Register Partner Application’ from the option on the left.
5) Click on New button to register new partner application.
6) A pop-up will come up. Fill in the required details and select the API’s.
7) There are Key and Secret mentioned in the Application Authorization section at the bottom of the pop-up window.
While creating the concur connection the above key and secret are to be used.
Instructions for Creating and Testing Concur Connection in ICS
1) Select Concur adapter from creating connections pop-up on connection landing page.
2) Click on Configure Connectivity. A pop-up will come up. Enter the Concur instance URL.
The instance URL to be specified here is the same URL that user uses for logging in to Concur.
Below are the instance URLs that user needs to provide in Concur Instance URL based on where the application is hosted:
· EMEA: https://eu1.concursolutions.com
3) Click on Configure Security. Provide the Consumer key and consumer secret obtained from Instructions to Acquire Consumer Key and Consumer Secret Section.
4) Click Test Connection. The connection is tested successfully.